Sunday, March 3, 2013

Watch this video!

If you ever wanted to really feel like you were in Moldova without buying a plane ticket then all you have to do is watch this video. It was produced by a Moldovan news station as coverage of a Marțișorul celebration in a typical Moldovan village. I keep feeling like I should be doing a better job documenting my time in Moldova and especially making more videos of my experience so that I have something to look back onto when I am in America again. However, my video editing skills/filmography skills are very limited. Luckily for me I saw this special on the television and was able to find it on YouTube. Once again I want to mention that this video literally has everything I could ever mention about Moldova in a single video, and it is only 14 minutes so it's not a time waster either. The video is strictly in Romanian but you really don't need to understand what is being said to understand the video. In fact I think not understanding adds to the experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment