Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Newbies

It was about this time last year that I finally received my long awaited invite to serve in the Peace Corps and Ive been having trouble coming to terms with the fact that it has almost been a year since then.

Other than the incredibly stressful student teaching I was doing the only other thing that weighs heavy on my memory from that time period is reading other people's Peace Corps blogs especially from those who were already serving in Moldova.

I realize my blog posts recently haven't really fit the Peace Corps blog mold very well but if anyone out there is reading what I have been writing I hope it has been at least a little bit entertaining and hopefully informative. I also want to wish all of you luck on getting that invitation and can't wait to meet all you Newbies in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment